AV Professionals, Consultants and Decision Makers Are Invited to Epson Integrator Certification Expos to Learn About the Latest in Projector Technology and Solutions
MEDIA ALERT: Epson/Long Beach, Calif. – Sept. 2, 2015
Who: Epson, the number one selling projector brand worldwide, will host its annual series of Epson Integrator Certification (EIC) Expos beginning Sept. 16. This series is designed for consultants, Pro AV professionals and decision makers to see the latest and greatest of Epson installation and corporate projector portfolios through in-person trainings with the company’s engineering and product staff. In addition, event attendees will learn about the latest projection tools from the industry’s top vendors and manufacturers, including Chief Mounts, Da-Lite and C2G, during the accompanying exposition breakout sessions.
What: Epson is a leading provider of 3LCD projectors designed to meet the needs of nearly any customer and venue, and feature powerful performance, advanced display capabilities and connectivity options, and offer high resolution and brightness levels for exceptional image quality.
Epson will highlight the following products at this year’s events:
- BrightLink® Pro: a collaborative whiteboarding solution that turns your existing dry-erase board into a digital whiteboard and works without a computer or software
- Large Venue Series: features up to WUXGA resolution and up to 11,000 lumens of color brightness1 and 11,000 lumens of white brightness1, built-in edge blending, portrait mode capabilities, and the latest in connectivity, with some featured models including HDBaseTTM and 3G-SDI
- Pro Cinema LS10000 3LCD Reflective Laser 4K Enhancement: combining 3LCD Reflective laser projection and 4K Enhancement Technology2 for a truly immersive movie theater experience with unbelievable detail and unprecedented Absolute Black contrast ratio, wider color gamut, richer colors and smoother gradations, along with easy and flexible installation
Breakout session topics include meeting room solutions, large venue projection and Color Brightness and Gamut.
When: The fall training and vendor fair line-up includes six confirmed dates from September through December; additional dates and locations are still being finalized, for a total of nine sessions. Lunch and breakfast will be served.
Where: Following are the confirmed dates for the fall EIC trainings and Integrator Expos, which will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. unless otherwise noted:
- Wed., Sept. 16: Bethesda Marriott, Salons D&E, Bethesda, MD
- Wed., Sept. 30: Detroit Marriott Southfield, Ballroom ABC, Southfield, MI
- Wed., Oct. 14: Marriott Minneapolis West, Galway Ballroom, Minneapolis, MN
- Web., Oct. 28: Omaha DoubleTree Downtown, Ballroom West, Omaha, NE
- Wed., Nov. 11: Kansas City Double Tree, Overland Park Ballroom, Overland Park, KS
- Wed., Dec. 2 (9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.): JW Marriott Desert Ridge, Desert Suites 3-5, Phoenix, AZ
Why: As the number one selling projector brand, Epson is fully committed to offering the most innovative solutions and world-class support and service to its resellers and dealers. The EIC trainings will reinforce attendee understanding of Epson’s role in the AV industry and will provide them with the information they need to make the best recommendations for their customers and equip them with the answers to technical questions and information on third-party tools to enhance the customer’s overall projection experience.
For more information or to register for an EIC training event, please visit www.epson.com/eic.