Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Model: BrightLink 760Wi
Epson’s Best-Selling Large Venue Projector Series Now Feature the World’s
First Zero-Offset Ultra Short-Throw Lens Ideal for Digital Signage Applications
LONG BEACH, Calif. – June 27, 2016 – Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide, today announced the new Epson Pro G7000-Series large venue projectors are now shipping. The new Pro G7000-Series features increased brightness and motorized lenses with up to 8,000 lumens of color brightness and 8,000 lumens of white brightness1 for superior image quality. Featuring the world’s first zero-offset ultra short-throw lens with 0.35 throw ratio, the Pro G-Series is perfect for digital signage applications as well as large venues like auditoriums, lecture halls and board rooms. The complete line of Pro G7000-Series projectors includes Pro G7905U, Pro G7500U, Pro G7400U, Pro G7200W, Pro G7000W, Pro G7805 and Pro G7100 models and is now available for purchase through authorized Epson resellers.
“My customers require high brightness, advanced connectivity and exceptional image quality for their large venue installations, which is why the Epson Pro G7000-Series is our top recommendation in lamp based projectors,” said Ted Bollinger, president, TV Specialists. “The color and detail that these projectors put out is truly amazing. The Epson Pro G7000-Series can reproduce crisp color with a richness and accuracy that is hard to find in most projectors. We can always count on Epson to raise the bar when it comes to delivering the world's best large venue projector solutions.”
“We deliver superior projection solutions that our customers have come to expect by understanding their needs and purposely improving image quality, adding new features such as 4K Enhancement Technology and motorized lenses, as well as promising ease-of-use and reliability,” said Phong Phanel, product manager of large venue projectors, Epson America, Inc. “The Pro G-Series continues to be our best-selling large venue projectors.”
Epson projectors offer 3x higher color brightness2 than competitive 1-chip DLP models to ensure vivid colorful images. The Pro G7000-Series 3-chip 3LCD projectors are ideal for large venues, including events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries. Additional features include:
- Ten Optional Interchangeable Lenses: Increased installation flexibility allows users to choose the motorized lens most suited for their environment; variety of ranges include an ultra short-throw, two short-throw, one wide-throw, four middle-throw and one long-throw. A quick-release lever enables fast, easy lens exchange.
- Versatile Connectivity: Supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, SDI, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA, and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system.
- Ready for Integration: Supports Crestron, AMX, Extron, and Control4 protocols for easy and simple integration into existing systems. Select models also support Art-Net by DMX for lighting control for staging applications.
- Emulation: Emulates the control codes of other major projector brands for easy upgrade to Epson projectors without the need to reprogram existing control systems3.
- 4K Enhancement Technology: A revolutionary technology that accepts 4K signal and improves 1080p experience for movies4. Available on select models.
- Dynamic Projection Capabilities: Advanced built-in edge blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies allow for a variety of applications.
- Collaboration Features: With Split Screen function5, two different sources can be projected side-by-side, and free Epson Moderator6 software allows up to 50 Windows®, Mac®, iOS® or Android™ devices to be connected over the network with up to four of them displayed on the screen simultaneously.
- Professional Installation Features: Full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode, allow for a wide range of applications, including simulators, mapping, digital signage and command centers.
35 West Jefferson Ave
Pearl River, NY 10965