Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Model: BrightLink 770Fi
LONG BEACH, Calif., Oct. 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Epson America today announced the PowerLite® 1750, 1760W, 1770W, and 1775W are now shipping. Introduced at InfoComm in June, these sleek new models weigh less than four pounds and at 1.7-inches tall, are as thin as a laptop. Designed for mobile professionals and corporations, the PowerLite 1700-series offer reliable 3LCD image quality, high brightness and easy-to-use, hassle-free features.
"These new projectors have already made an impression with their super-slim form factor and advanced feature set," said Heather Gareis, senior product manager, Projectors, Epson America. "Starting at under $800, the PowerLite 1700-series models provide busy professionals with convenience and performance without hurting the bottom line."
The PowerLite 1750 ($799*) and 1760W ($899*) offer 2600 lumens of color and white light output(1), and the PowerLite 1770W ($999*) and 1775W ($1,199*) offer 3000 lumens of color and white light output. The PowerLite 1750 features XGA resolution, while the PowerLite 1760W, 1770W and 1775W all feature WXGA resolution (16:10 aspect ratio) for use with widescreen laptops and DVD content.
Hassle-Free Connectivity and Setup
These projectors offer a variety of connectivity and setup features engineered for use in a wide range of meeting spaces, including:
- USB Plug 'n Play: Instantly projects images from either a Windows® PC or Mac via a USB connection, allowing for easier set up and eliminating the hassle of dealing with bulky VGA cables and toggling between computer keys
- PC-Free Presentations: Offers convenient connectivity with USB memory devices such as a thumb drive for easily viewing and sharing pictures without a computer
- Quick-Connect Wireless USB key: Included with the PowerLite 1775W and optional with the PowerLite 1770W and 1760W, easy plug and play wireless presentations are possible by simply inserting the wireless USB Key into the projector (first time setup only) and then into the PC; the USB Key automatically creates an ad-hoc wireless connection to the projector for instantaneous use and can be shared between computers for multiple presenters
- Wireless Networking: Included on the PowerLite 1775W and optional on the PowerLite1760W and 1770W, allows for wireless presentations with audio using the 802.11 b/g/n module via a PC or Mac
- HDMI Connectivity: The PowerLite 1760W, 1770W and 1775W include an all-digital HDMI connection for high quality video and digital audio
- Horizontal Keystone Correction: Squares the image even if the projector is placed off-center from the screen – all four models feature automatic vertical keystone correction, the PowerLite 1750, 1760W and 1770W have manual horizontal keystone correction, and the PowerLite 1775W adds automatic horizontal keystone correction
- Screen Fit: The PowerLite 1775W automatically adjusts keystone and focus to fill the screen size that is being used
- Positioning Flexibility: 1.2x zoom requires a shorter throw distance, allowing for the projection of large images in smaller rooms; a 60-inch image can be projected from a distance of approximately four feet away
This new ultra-portable series from Epson also includes several features and controls to ensure that professionals can deliver presentations worry-free:
- Sleek, Lightweight and Travel Friendly: With a state-of-the-art design these new projectors offer a sleek look and lightweight design in both black and white options and includes a soft carrying case and remote control
- Instant On/Off®: Enables presenters to avoid delays when starting and finishing presentations and allows them to be up and running in only five seconds between pressing the "Power" button and the appearance of the start-up screen
- EasyMP® Monitor and Control: When connected to a network the PowerLite 1760W, 1770W and 1775W offer monitoring and control, virtual remote control, and presentation via IP network capabilities for a variety of presentation and audience needs
- Closed Captioning: Built-in closed captioning decoder makes presentations accessible to viewers with hearing impairments with no added cost
- Extended Lamp Life: The lamp life can last up to 4,000 hours(2) in economy mode, helping to maximize presentation time
- 3LCD Technology: Features the latest, 3LCD, 3-chip technology to deliver amazing, true-to-life color and detail for powerful presentations; 3LCD technology provides an energy efficient light engine which efficiently uses available lamp light to create stunning images; in contrast to 1-chip DLP technology, 3LCD requires, on average, 25 percent less electricity per lumen of brightness(3)
35 West Jefferson Ave
Pearl River, NY 10965