The 2406DT13-F2 is a rugged, industrial grade data transceiver which provides an economical method of transmitting one bi-directional serial RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 data over a pair of single mode fibers. Used as a pair, the maximum end to end single mode fiber distance is 40km.
The 2406DT13-F2 supports data rates up to 115.2kbps and is capable of autosensing the applied data format.
- Point to point fiber links
- Industrial grade enclosed in a rugged, rustless ABS housing
- LED status indications
- Transmits serial data (RS-232, RS-485 or RS-422) over long distances through fiber cables (Single-mode: 25 miles or 40km)
- Supports up to 128 nodes of RS-485/422 devices
- Operating temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Built-in 600 watts surge protection, 15kV static protection and circuit protection