The 570IPG-X19-10G is Evertz' next generation low latency, ultra high-density gateway for SDI over 10GbE. In addition, the 570IPG-X19-10G features IP protocol conversion between SMPTE ST 2022-6, SMPTE RDD 37 (ASPEN) and SMPTE ST 2110.
With direct conversion of up to 18x SD/HD/3G signals to IP formats including SMPTE ST 2022-6, SMPTE RDD 37 (ASPEN) and SMPTE ST 2110, the 570IPG-X19 series delivers unparalleled conversion flexibility in a high-density form factor.
The 570IPG-X19-10G also provides per-input AVM monitoring, auto timing, time-stamped Ethernet outputs.
The 570IPG-X19 series modules incorporate multipath for video, multi-flow packet merge and network bit error resilience for 100% QoS.
The 570IPG-X19-10G can be managed via Integrated HTTP web interface as well as SNMP management via Frame Controller.
- System I/O:
- 18x SD/HD/3G SDI bi-directional on-the-fly configurable copper coax ports
- Broadcast standards support: 1080p/59.94, 1080p/50, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 525i/59.94, 625i/50 and film rate standards
- 12x SFP+ ports in hot main/hot backup configuration with flexible channel mapping for bandwidth optimization
- System Processing and Encapsulation over IP:
- Loopback of 10GbE to SDI path allow central NOC monitoring of remote SDI output
- Video at native resolution
- 4x groups of audio (4 mono channels per multicast address)
- Full VANC carriage
- Integrated Cross Connect for regeneration of SDI outputs
- Frame buffer that can be locked to local genlock or IEEE 1588 PTP and used for output phase alignment and auto timing
- AES67 audio packet time: 125µs or 1ms
- Pop suppression on output audio
- Standard Compliances:
- Audio carriage as SMPTE ST 302, SMPTE ST 2022-6 or SMPTE ST 2110-30
- VANC carriage as SMPTE ST 2038, SMPTE ST 2022-6 or SMPTE ST 2110-40
- Video carriage as SMPTE RDD 37 (ASPEN), SMPTE ST 2022-6 or SMPTE ST 2110-20
- Timing Management:
- 570IPG-X19-10G optionally accepts SMPTE 2059-2 or Master PCR via 10GbE network connections with ability of time-stamping all content output over Ethernet (UTC at time of reception)
- Control and Baseband Processing:
- Modules support control over 570FC Ethernet or in-band from 10GbE interface
- Modules have on-board AVM on all baseband signals
- SNMP control from VistaLINK or MAGNUM Unified Control