Evertz Modular XPS Video Encoder and/or Decoder Hardware only (single slot) for use in Evertz 570FR or S570FR frames. Maximum of 2x2 bi-directional or four (4) unidirectional paths. Channel Keys sold separately.
XPS Live Video Encoder Series is Evertz' real-time high quality and low latency video encoder and decoder module for live streaming, cloud-based, REMI / remote production, OTT, and on-demand applications.
The XPS Live Video Encoder Series provides secure broadcast-quality video encoding at ultra-low latencies for mission-critical applications, supporting up to 4x simultaneous 1080p50/60 HD video encodes or decodes. It can be configured in software to switch between either a four-channel encoder, four-channel decoder or a combination of two encodes and two decodes.
Additionally, the XPS Live Video Encoder Series supports up to 2160p50/60 4K UHD video resolutions with 16x channels of audio, with support for different compression standards such as H.265 / HEVC or H.264 over any IP network.
The XPS Live Video Encoder Series also supports the latest patent-pending iTrak technology for multi-camera synchronization from multiple locations for cloud production using Evertz' BRAVO Studio.
- Real-time ultra-low latency encoding and decoding with highest video quality for 24/7 up-time applications
- High density with quad-channel encode or decode, standalone or rack mount chassis options
- Native support of protocols such as SRT/RIST/Zixi/RTMPS for streaming over lossy networks like the Internet
- High availability with dual power supply options
- Multiple form-factors to suit all applications
- REMI and remote production
- 4K remote contribution
- Monitoring return feeds
- Remote operation
- Remote monitoring
- Live interviews
- Mission command and control
- Government and military
- Educational institutions
- IPTV distribution