MAGNUM, as a unified control system, bridges all of the major components (whether all-SDI, all-IP or hybrid) within the broadcast path under a single point of control enabling broadcasters to simplify facility workflow and gain efficiency while reducing operational costs.
MAGNUM powers Evertz' Software Defined Video Networking (SDVN). As the industry migrates towards an IP-centric facility, MAGNUM allows content providers to seamlessly transition from SDI to IP without compromise. As the SDVN orchestration and control, MAGNUM leverages Evertz 10/100GE high capacity switch fabrics, media IP gateways, and Evertz traditional SDI products such as EQX 3G/HD/SD-SDI routers. Evertz' SDVN offers broadcasters, content distributors and service providers a flexible, format agnostic and scalable infrastructure for SD, HD, 3G, and Ultra HD (4K and 8K) video.
- Robust - Unix based operating system, redundant networking, multi-node cluster with automatic fail over.
- Unified - Routers, multiviewers and terminal equipment all managed and controlled under a single system.
- Scalable - Dozens of devices, hundreds of panels and control interfaces.
- Web Interface - No software to install. Configure and manage MAGNUM from anywhere using only a web browser on your computer or mobile device. One interface to monitor events and filter using web reporting tools.
- Centralized Management - Manage all facility names from a single interface. MAGNUM will automatically keep everything in sync.
- Access Profiles - Providing each panel and user interface its own customized access to resources.
- Seamless Reconfiguration - Make configuration changes while minimizing impact on the operation of the system.
- 3rd Party Integration - Integrate existing third party systems into one centralized control environment.